Website FAQs & Trouble Shooting Tips
- I had an account on the old website. Do I need to create a new account? Yes. Old account information did not transfer, so you will need to create a new account. Please feel free to use the same log in credentials as your account on the old website.
- Will my previous purchases from the old website be in my new account? If not, how do I access them? Unfortunately, previous purchases did not transfer to the new website. If you need to access a file previously purchased, please email email@example.com.
- Once I checkout, where do I find my files to download? There are two ways to download your music files:
- In your email - Click the links in the order receipt sent to the email address you provided.
- On our website - Go to "My Account" > "My Downloadable Products". You will see all of the products available for download.
- I found the download page, but how do I get the files to actually download? Beside each file on the "My Downloadable Products" page under "My Account", you will see the file name and a dash (-) with the product type next to it (i.e. Only Boast - SATB - SATB). The download is attached to the product type link. To download, you will need to do the following based on the Internet browser you are using.
- Google Chrome - Click the link to start the download. The file will open in a new window. From there, right click and "Save as..." to the appropriate location on your computer.
- Mozilla Firefox - For PDFs, click the link to start the download. The file should download automatically to your "Downloads" folder. For MP3s, click the link to start the download. The file will open in a new window. Right click in the new window and "Save as..." to the appropriate location on your computer.
- Safari - Right click on the link and "Save linked file as..." to the appropriate location on your computer. For MP3s, it may say "Download linked file" or "Download linked file as...". Click "Download linked file" to download the file directly to your downloads folder. Click "Download linked file as..." to rename the file and save it to the appropriate location on your computer.
- Other Browsers - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
We are continuing to work on improving the ease of navigation on our website, but in the meantime, we hope these tips help! If you have any other questions or concerns, please email email@example.com